Re: Origin 200

Subject: Re: Origin 200
From: Lukas Hejtmanek <>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:06:01 +0200
On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 04:48:13PM -0400, wrote:
> I had very similar problems, where does it oops?  I lost access to the origin
> that was haveing problems before tracking it down :(.  Nick

It seems to be at random place. I don't know what correct boot mesages look
like. Few times it freezed after amount memmory message, few times after message
about RT Link socket (or somewhat), sometimes after serial driver initialized.
Once it freezed after scsi driver loaded. I think it has nothing to do with any
driver because the same kernel freez or oops at different place.

Do you have any idea how to track it down?

Lukáš Hejtmánek