Quick Question

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Quick Question
From: rclarke2@preferredlease.com
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:55:15 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
TO: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I hope I'm contacting the right person here. My name is Randell Clarke and I
wanted to ask if you were looking for any equipment, new or used, for either
yourself or for your customers that I might help finance. My company, Preferred
Lease, does anything from company vehicles, to printing and industrial
equipment, to construction equipment and heavy machinery, to computers,
software and furniture-- basically anything you can use for your business, and
work with the "tough credits" that a lot of banks and financial companies do
not want to spend time on, in addition to the "A" credits. Please give me a
call or e-mail me if there's anything on the agenda/wishlist in the next couple
months or if you had any questions or just wanted a quick quote. I thank you
for your time.

Best Regards,

Randell Clarke
Sales Manager