Error in loading shared library

To: <>
Subject: Error in loading shared library
From: "Steven Liu" <>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:10:07 -0700
Hi, All:

I have a bootupproblem in my new Mips R3000 Linux system.

I build the kernel 2.2.12, glibc-2.0.6, gcc and init utility. When it
boots up, it loads /sbin/init, /lib/,and /etc/
But it gives an error when it tries to load /lib/ "Error
in loading shared library".

After I investigated the problem, I found that the virtual addresses for
/etc/ and /lib/ are the same: 0x2aaac000 in
do_mmap( ).

I would be very appreciated if you can give me any help.

Thank you.

Steven Liu