Re: openssh probs

To: Soeren Laursen <soeren.laursen@scrooge.dk>
Subject: Re: openssh probs
From: George Gensure <werkt@csh.rit.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 12:20:54 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Yeah, should've mentioned the version.  I'm already running 2.9p2.  The
ssh server I'm testing on, I KNOW works.  I connect to it from my i686 box
all the time.  I looked at the packet dump, and it doesn't look like the
MAC is getting sent correctly.  I wasn't able to find the string anywhere
in there (assuming it gets sent unencrypted, of course).

George

--
George R. Gensure       Computer Science House Member
werkt@csh.rit.edu       Sophomore, Rochester Institute of Technology