Re: O2 Linux

Subject: Re: O2 Linux
From: Eugenio Diaz <>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 14:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
--- wrote:
> Actually if I may add to this we are desperately looking for developers
> and testers.  One of our main contributers (who the port is pretty much
> due to) no longer has time to help, and I am very inexperienced at linux
> kernel development.
>       Nick

I have an O2 at home and I can help with testing (I am very good at picking up
problems) since I don't have much time for development. I also have 10 Indys at
work waiting for me to have some time to do something with them, possibly a
Linux cluster to play with "PAPERS" ( ...

I am new to the list (since about month ago), but due to lack of time I have
not read it much and have a backlog of about 600 messages ;-)

I keep mentioning that I don't have time, well, for Linux on the O2 I am wiling
to steal 2 hours from my sleep to work on it ;-)

Eugenio Diaz, BSEE/BSCE
Linux Engineer

Do You Yahoo!?