Re: oops after rtc

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: oops after rtc
From: George Gensure <werkt@csh.rit.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 20:56:22 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
sorry, latest cvs off of oss + fast_sysmips + entry.S patches (entry.S is
supposed to fix some build segfaults)  indy r5000, and I haven't decoded
the oops message yet... (currently away from machine)

George

--
George R. Gensure       Computer Science House Member
werkt@csh.rit.edu       Sophomore, Rochester Institute of Technology