Patch to make current cvs (20010831) compile again for DECstations

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Patch to make current cvs (20010831) compile again for DECstations
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 20:20:10 +0200
Cc: hkoerfg@web.de
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hallo everybody,

the current Linux/MIPS cvs at oss.sgi.com is broken with respect to
DECstations. The framebuffer drivers and the dz driver do not compile
anymore. I have attached a small patch to get a compileable kernel
again (the dz part compiles but I could not test it - I currently
have no machine with dz serial available for testing).
Harald, could you apply the patch to the cvs?

Greetings,
Karsten
--
#include <standard_disclaimer>