Re: Question on porting Linux...

Subject: Re: Question on porting Linux...
From: Carsten Langgaard <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:26:56 +0200
You are probably referring to the MIPS SEAD board, I have made a port for that
It runs with a small ramdisk, which basically only consist of a stand-alone
and a few simple commands like ls, etc...
So you can't do much with it, but you can make you own ramdisk, and just merge
it in
with the kernel.
I will try to put an image on our FTP site
( tomorrow.