? Thread Problem on MIPS Malta Board

Subject: ? Thread Problem on MIPS Malta Board
From: mukesh mishra <>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 06:16:03 -0700 (PDT)
I got your mail id from net.I am software engineer.
presently I am working in MIPS Malta board using
redHat Linux.I am trying to porting some .c files and
try to run that files , but the problem is like this

I am useing 4 threads in my application .It is works
in general Linux enviornment(pc).I am using thread say
 At the MIPS Malta (red hat Linux)enviornment
it is compiling linking but at the time of executing
(exe file)it is giving error.It is returning value 11

I am using red hat linux 2.2.12 and MIPS cpu is
"MIPS4kc" .

Please give me some suggestion so that I can proceed

Do You Yahoo!?