Re: About booting malta board.

To: Brandon Barker <bebarker@meginc.com>
Subject: Re: About booting malta board.
From: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 09:30:07 +0200
Cc: swang@mmc.atmel.com, linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Brandon Barker wrote:

> On a slightly related note, is it possible to have more than 64MB of memory
> on a Malta board?

I have a Malta board with 128MB.
Currently we have a problem in our bootloader (YAMON), it only see up till
128MB, which mean that we only use up till 128MB of the RAM module, even though
the RAM module contain more than 128MB.
That will be fix in a later release.

--
_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com