Re: XFS installer

To: Nathan Scott <>
Subject: Re: XFS installer
From: Ralf Baechle <>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:17:42 +0200
Cc: Seth Mos <>, Brandon Barker <>,,
Hi Nathan,

On Fri, Aug 10, 2001 at 04:08:19PM +1000, Nathan Scott wrote:

> I thought RedHat dropped MIPS as a platform awhile back, so you may
> be out of luck on the installer front (I'll toss you back to the mips
> list on that one, I really don't know).

Redhat supports MIPS as an embedded target; the only port of their
standard distro they ever publshed was Hardhat Linux aka Rough Cuts
which was a four CD collection of ports of Redhat to various architectures.

(The name Hardhat has been recycled later on by Montavista for their
embedded product which is totally unrelated.)