R10K I2 Solid Impact

Subject: R10K I2 Solid Impact
From: Mike McDonald <>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:18:25 -0700
  I just got a R10K I2 Solid Impact that I'm going to attempt to play
with linux on. But first I need to find some more basic info. Does
anyone know where the connectors are documented? In particular, the
video connectors on the Solid Impact. The SGI search engine just tells
be they don't refurbish Indigos anymore. The serial port pinouts would
be useful too. (Wasn't it 'man serial' once I get it running?)

  It's been a while since I've played with an SGI, so any helpful
information will be greatly appreciated.

  Mike McDonald