Re: HELP can't boot

To: Guido Guenther <guido.guenther@gmx.net>
Subject: Re: HELP can't boot
From: Ian <ian@WPI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 08:59:15 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Soeren Laursen <soeren.laursen@scrooge.dk>, <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I was in the middle of a HardHat install, and fdisk was able to partition
the disks.  The problem is that I deleted all of the partitions on the
original disk, including sda9 and sda11, which store the SGI sash
bootloader and associated files.  Without the bootloader, the system is
inoperable.  I did not realize that those partitions contained it at that
time.

--
Ian Cooper
ian@wpi.edu