Re: cross-mipsel-linux-ld --prefix library path

To: "Steve Langasek" <vorlon@netexpress.net>
Subject: Re: cross-mipsel-linux-ld --prefix library path
From: "Bradley D. LaRonde" <brad@ltc.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:25:30 -0400
Cc: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
OK, so say I leave off --prefix entirely, and the binutils get installed in
/usr/bin and /usr/mipsel-linux/bin.  Now, I suppose that mipsel-linux-ld
will look for libs in /usr/mipsel-linux/lib, which is cool.  But, how to I
convince the cross-built glibc that's where his libraries belong?
 Just --prefix=/usr/mipsel-linux to glibc's configure?

Regards,
Brad