Re: [long] Lance on DS5k/200

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Subject: Re: [long] Lance on DS5k/200
From: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:45:46 +0100 (IST)
Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>, SGI MIPS list <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, Debian MIPS list <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>, <engel@unix-ag.org>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
> I really *hate* to see so many different implementations. That counts
> to about 21..25 pieces of code, always written for the same thing.
> Well, I'll start off in merging in those two declance drivers. But
> this will come no earlier that in two weeks or so. I'll first do
> the serial keyboard with dz.c.

I sent this earlier but attached some large files.. so in case people on
the list didn't get it ..

http://www.skynet.ie/~airlied/mips/dz.c and dec_dz_keyb.c

are my initial attempts at dz keyboard support for DS5000/200, they
required the access.bus keyboard supprt (or at least lk201 stuff)....

just in case the are usefull.. they worked for lowercase, but the shift
state stuff is all wrong... I lost my monitor soon afterwards which
stopped my development.. I think someone else is working on this
maybe Karsten Merker...

Dave.

--
David Airlie, Software Engineer