Re: [long] Lance on DS5k/200

To: Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de>
Subject: Re: [long] Lance on DS5k/200
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:00:16 +0200 (MET DST)
Cc: Dave Airlie <airlied@csn.ul.ie>, SGI MIPS list <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, Debian MIPS list <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>, engel@unix-ag.org
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> You you facing towards all those Z8530 implementation or only to
> "ours"?

 I'd like to merge all of them, of course.  Especially as working on a
single driver only might prevent me from seeing certain device-specific
quirks that have to be handled in a non-conflicting way.  For example the
Z8530 application as used by DEC has a few "interesting" details when it
comes to chip's wiring.

 Don't hold your breath, though...