Boot-Problem on an indy

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Boot-Problem on an indy
From: Robert Einsle <robert@einsle.de>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:11:39 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hy *

I had installd debian-linux on an indy r4400, 160 mhz
from an howto. but when running dvhtool it gives me an
error back. Now i don't knew if i make a correct
partition-table with right items or any other thing is
wrong.
I called dvhtool:

dvhtool -d /dev/sda vmlinux-2.4.3.ecoff linux

Today i don't remember the korrect Errormessage, but
can you tell me where i can take a closer look about
informations why this isnt running.

Tnx for your help

--
MFG

Robert Einsle

>>Warum muss ich bei "Verwaltung von Problemloesungen
fuer eine EDV-Abteilung" an einen Waffenschrank denken?<<
(Robin S. Socha in de.comp.os.unix.linux.misc)