Re: MIPS Cross Compiler Tools

To: Steve Langasek <vorlon@netexpress.net>
Subject: Re: MIPS Cross Compiler Tools
From: Marc Karasek <marc_karasek@ivivity.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2001 13:11:53 -0400
Cc: "'linux-mips@oss.sgi.com'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I really need the libs to cross-compile some other apps.  The target is
an embedded system, so I need to crosscompile things like busybox,
tinylogin, etc.  (It will NOT have a harddrive) I have done this before
with ARM and it is pretty easy once you get the tools in place.
Sometimes that is the hardest part...

--
Marc Karasek