Developer's meeting at LinuxTag?

Subject: Developer's meeting at LinuxTag?
From: Karsten Merker <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:36:18 +0200
Hallo everybody,

from July, 5th to July, 8th this year's LinuxTag will take place at the
Stuttgart Exhibition Centre in Germany. Many Linux developers will be
there and I would find it nice to get to know some of the Linux/MIPS people
in person, so I wanted to ask if somebody of you is planning to visit
LinuxTag this year. The Linux-Ports-booth (among other things showing
Linux/MIPS) would be a nice meeting point in case somebody is interested.

There is no entrance fee for LinuxTag, if you need further information,
please take a look at (german version) or (english version) or feel free to
ask me by email.

#include <standard_disclaimer>