Developer's meeting at LinuxTag?

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Developer's meeting at LinuxTag?
From: Karsten Merker <karsten@excalibur.cologne.de>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:36:18 +0200
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hallo everybody,

from July, 5th to July, 8th this year's LinuxTag will take place at the
Stuttgart Exhibition Centre in Germany. Many Linux developers will be
there and I would find it nice to get to know some of the Linux/MIPS people
in person, so I wanted to ask if somebody of you is planning to visit
LinuxTag this year. The Linux-Ports-booth (among other things showing
Linux/MIPS) would be a nice meeting point in case somebody is interested.

There is no entrance fee for LinuxTag, if you need further information,
please take a look at http://www.linuxtag.org/ (german version) or
http://www.linuxtag.org/2001/english/ (english version) or feel free to
ask me by email.

Greetings,