Re: USB controllers?

To: Matthew Dharm <mdharm@momenco.com>
Subject: Re: USB controllers?
From: Pete Popov <ppopov@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:22:01 -0700
Cc: Linux-MIPS <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Matthew Dharm wrote:

Out of curiosity, is anyone here running their MIPS-based system with
USB enabled?  It's not my day job, but something I deal with anyway,
so I thought I'd ask and see if (a) anyone has tried it, and (b)
anyone needs any help.

We have USB working on two (or three) mips boards -- the ITE8172 and the Alchemy PB1000. Both little endian though. I think the USB on the NEC DDB boards might be working as well but I'm not sure. One of our guys had to do quite a bit of work initially to get usb working on mips but the patches were accepted by the maintainter.

Pete