On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 01:39:25PM +0200, Ralf Baechle wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 09:03:11PM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> > I put my new mips toolchain at
> > http://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/devel/binutils/mips/
> > There are source rpms for RedHat 7.1. They may only be built correctly
> > with rpm, especially binutils. I can provide mips and mipsel binaries
> > rpms for them. But it will take at least a few days.
> > BTW, my toolchain is for the SVR4 MIPS ABI. I don't know how compatible
> > it is with the IRIX ABI. Old IRIX ABI binaries seem to run fine. But I
> > don't know abour the IRIX ABI DSOs.
> No known issues except that modutils only works ok with SVR4 ABI flavoured
FYI, my glibc includes
* sysdeps/mips/dl-machine.h (MAP_BASE_ADDR): Commented out.
* sysdeps/mips/rtld-ldscript.in: Removed.
* sysdeps/mips/rtld-parms: Likewise.
* sysdeps/mips/mips64/rtld-parms: Likewise.
* sysdeps/mips/mipsel/rtld-parms: Likewise.
As I mentioned before, the resulting glibc works fine with the IRIX ABI
executables. But I have no ideas about DSOs.