Re: Surprise! (Re: MIPS_ATOMIC_SET again (Re: newest kernel

To: Joe deBlaquiere <jadb@redhat.com>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>, "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>, linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Re: Surprise! (Re: MIPS_ATOMIC_SET again (Re: newest kernel
From: Jun Sun <jsun@mvista.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 16:56:19 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Oops!  I guess I forgot to include the sysmips.h header file from IRIX.

Jun

/*      Copyright (c) 1984 AT&T */
/*        All Rights Reserved   */

/*      THIS IS UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE CODE OF AT&T     */
/*      The copyright notice above does not evidence any        */
/*      actual or intended publication of such source code.     */

#ident "$Revision: 3.12 $"

/*
 * Sysmips() system call commands.
 */

#define SETNAME         1       /* rename the system */
#define STIME           2       /* set time */
#define FLUSH_CACHE     3       /* flush caches */
#define MIPS_FPSIGINTR  5       /* generate a SIGFPE on every fp interrupt */
#define MIPS_FPU        6       /* turn on/off the fpu */
#define MIPS_FIXADE     7       /* fix address error (unaligned) */
#define POSTWAIT        8       /* post wait driver for Oracle */
#define PPHYSIO         9       /* parallel IO */
#define PPHYSIO64       10      /* parallel IO - big offsets */