Re: wrt irc

Subject: Re: wrt irc
From: Keith M Wesolowski <>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 08:57:42 -0700
On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 11:55:29AM -0400, wrote:

> Most of the important addresses are listed in the irix headers.  With
> enough hardware and knowledge you can infer how those addresses are used,
> and I belive he also decompiled the o2's irix kernel.

Yes, I did; it was a great way to waste a few hours.  Nothing of
interest came of that.  IRIX seems to have many layers of indirection
before you actually find the code you want.  Not recommended.

Keith M Wesolowski <>
------(( Project Foobazco Coordinator and Network Administrator ))------
        "Nothing motivates a man more than to see his boss put
         in an honest day's work." -- The fortune file