PATCH: Momentum Computer Ocelot: Making the latest CVS tree build

To: "Linux-MIPS" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, "Ralf Baechle" <ralf@uni-koblenz.de>
Subject: PATCH: Momentum Computer Ocelot: Making the latest CVS tree build
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 16:35:43 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Attached is a patch against the latest CVS tree (as of about 3 hours
ago).  It makes the Momentum Computer Ocelot board build again --
apparently, some of the PCI code has been changed.

It seems likely to me that this is not the best way to do this
patch... if it's unacceptable to the powers that be (Ralf?), could
someone point out to me the new convention for board-specific PCI
initialization?

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107