Re: SGI O2 Port

To: Rafal Boni <>
Subject: Re: SGI O2 Port
From: Keith M Wesolowski <>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:10:39 -0700
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 08:04:11AM -0400, Rafal Boni wrote:

> What CPU's are supported currently?  Just the R5000, or are the R10k/R12k
> supported as well?  (I realize that the latter two are harder to support,
> but thought I'd ask nevertheless).

I have never built it for anything but r5k.  It's very likely that
52x0 will also run fine.  In theory r10k/r12k should work.  In
practice, however, I suspect that differences in the crime controllers
will make it impossible to boot; I can probably fix that.  As we run
uncached only at this time anyway, the spec writes thing should not be
an issue.

Keith M Wesolowski <>
------(( Project Foobazco Coordinator and Network Administrator ))------
        "Nothing motivates a man more than to see his boss put
         in an honest day's work." -- The fortune file