Re: Indy Linux Install problem

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Indy Linux Install problem
From: "John D. Davis" <johnd@Stanford.EDU>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 13:57:47 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: debian-mips <debian-mips@lists.debian.org>, linux-mips <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
The base2_2.2.tgz that I got did not have the correct major and minor
nodes on IRIX.  I changed them and it appears to be happy.  All the nodes
seem to be correct when unpacking on a linux box.  Is there a way to at
least have the correct major and minor nodes when it is unpacked on a IRIX
box?

thanks,
john