2.4.3 kernel

To: <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: 2.4.3 kernel
From: George Gensure <werkt@csh.rit.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:25:12 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Can anyone explain to me how the 2.4.3 kernel available on ftp.rfc822.org was
built? I've been working for about a month and a half on getting that to
compile with no success.  The only reason I need it is to get input core
support, since linux doesn't like to recognize any device nodes that I create
using mknod.  If anyone could shed some light on either of these problems...
the kernel or getting linux to recognize my mouse on (10,1) please contact me.

George
werkt@csh.rit.edu