Endianness...

To: "Linux-MIPS" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Endianness...
From: "Matthew Dharm" <mdharm@momenco.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:01:23 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
What's the preferred endianness for Linux-MIPS?  I can't really go
into why I'm asking (sensitive NDA information), but I'm basically
faced with a group that wants to work in LE.  However, my
understanding was that Linux-MIPS generally ran BE.

Or can it be built either way?  I know OpenBSD runs LE.... not like
that means anything to this group, tho.

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107