To: "Linux-MIPS" <>
Subject: Endianness...
From: "Matthew Dharm" <>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 13:01:23 -0700
What's the preferred endianness for Linux-MIPS?  I can't really go
into why I'm asking (sensitive NDA information), but I'm basically
faced with a group that wants to work in LE.  However, my
understanding was that Linux-MIPS generally ran BE.

Or can it be built either way?  I know OpenBSD runs LE.... not like
that means anything to this group, tho.

Matt Dharm

Matthew D. Dharm                            Senior Software Designer
Momentum Computer Inc.                      1815 Aston Ave.  Suite 107
(760) 431-8663 X-115                        Carlsbad, CA 92008-7310
Momentum Works For You