Linux on LSI EZ4102

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Linux on LSI EZ4102
From: Ralph Metzler <rjkm@convergence.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 02:08:45 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi,

does anybody have experience with the LSI EZ41XX line of MIPS cores
and Linux, especially regarding the cache handling?
They have a R3000-like MMU architecture and most of the MIPS2 command
set but a totally different cache.
Without cache enabled the Linux port I did works fine but with cache
the ethernet driver and the MMU behave badly. I thought I implemented
the flushing routines correctly but it seems I missed something.
If somebody already did work on this architecture please let me know.

Thanks,

Ralph