Linux/MIPS Web Site

Subject: Linux/MIPS Web Site
From: Ian Chilton <>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 10:38:21 +0100
Hello, is back up in a temporary location after
problems with the connection beyond our control

I have also ordered the domain at my own cost, but this should
make it nicer  :)

Also coming in the next few weeks is a big update sweep, so if you have any
comments / links / docs / info etc, then please let me know!

Bye for Now,

                                  (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton                    E-Mail:         |
 |  IRC Nick: GadgetMan            Backup:  |
 |  ICQ: 16007717 / 104665842      Web   :  |
 |       For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord        |