Re: RedHat7.0

To: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Subject: Re: RedHat7.0
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:15:38 +0200
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 03:54:51PM +0200, Carsten Langgaard wrote:

> Ralf, which compiler and tools did you use to compile the RedHat7.0
> source RPMs ?

The binutils are included in redhat 7 as on oss are not the original
binutils from Redhat 7.0 but a CVS snapshot with MIPS patches.  This
distribution does not contain a gcc rpm because I haven't yet built a
package from it.  I can however upload a tar ball of my build directory
so you can install my gcc with just ``make install'', if you want.