Re: strace package

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: strace package
From: Wichert Akkerman <wichert@cistron.nl>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 13:41:21 +0100
Cc: "'linux-mips@oss.sgi.com'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, linux-mips <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Previously Ralf Baechle wrote:
> Conincidentally I today built strace-cvs for MIPS before receiving your
> message and found it to be working just fine.

Good!

> The only bug which my last several month old build from an older
> snapshot doesn't have is that syscall 4129 (from memory, number may be
> incorrect) gets decoded as a syscall with very many arguments (~ 20).

Hmm, 4129 is delete_module, which is handled exactly like sys_chdir
(syscal with one string argument). Looking at the syscall table I
can't find any syscall with that many argument, the highest number
I can find is 6 (mmap, recvfrom and sendto).

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |