On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 08:08:03PM -0500, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Yes. It may or may not work . It does not work on my O200.
Latest theory is that we have a problem which is related to different
versions of various chips of the system. When it's actually running on
an Origin 200 / 2000 then it's also very reliable.
Aside of that the current list of open bugs for the Origin 200 / 2000 is:
- we don't have FPU emulation code
- the performance of the ioc3-eth driver is weak to say the least
- ioc3-eth doesn't handle autonegotiation correctly
- the binary compatibility code for running 32-bit apps is less than perfect.
- we crash on systems with more than 64 processors. Yes dudes, that's
tested on real world hardware :-)