DECstation Hardware

Subject: DECstation Hardware
From: Ian Chilton <>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 00:29:29 +0000

My MIPS boxes are SGI Big Endian machines, but I have been offered some
DECstation hardware for FREE, excpet for shipping costs.

I was wondering if someone working on the DECStation ports could tell
me what these are like, if they will run Linux yet, and if they are
worth shipping. I know nothing about this hardware, so as much info as
possible would be good :)

3 x Personal DEC station 5000/25
1 x Digital VAX station 4000 - 60
1 x DEC station 3100
2 x DEC station 2100
4 x DEC Storage Expansion (Disk)

Bye for Now,

                                (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |  E-Mail:     Web:  |
 |      For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless cord      |