O2 docs?

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: O2 docs?
From: Michael Engel <engel@math.uni-siegen.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 00:50:24 +0100 (MET)
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi,

seems like I'm the proud owner of a R5k O2 next week. I hope to
have some more time in the future to work on Linux/MIPS and would
like to hack the O2 (and continue work on the RM ports, the RM400
starts to crash in the interrupt handler - kind of success ;-). Oh
yeah, and the DECstations of course ...).

Are there any docs available for the O2 (other than the NetBSD sources)?

Btw., I'm organizing the Linux port free software booth at
LinuxTag 2001 in Stuttgart, Germany (July 5th-8th). Everyone is
invited to come and present his or her hacking toy ;-) - if you're
interested, please contact me.

regards,
        Michael
--