Re: Cross build applications

To: Carsten Langgaard <>
Subject: Re: Cross build applications
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 16:40:45 +0100 (MET)
On Fri, 2 Feb 2001, Carsten Langgaard wrote:

> >  The file is supposed to come with glibc.  Do you have glibc for
> > mips-linux installed?
> No, where can I get it.

 If you want glibc 2.2.1, you may get a source RPM package I made
available at ''.  I make mipsel-linux
builds only, so for cross-compilation you would get a mipsel-linux-glibc
package, modify the few defines at the top (and possibly the spec file
name) and build a mips-linux-glibc binary package.  Or build it in the
traditional way.  Note the few patches I include are not MIPS-specific, so
you do not really need them unless you want them.

 If you want a glibc 2.0 package or a binary one, then I cannot help you.
Check the usual resources -- and  Others may
provide different pointers as well.