Where can I find precompiled binaries for XFree86 4.0.2?

To: "'linux-mips'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Where can I find precompiled binaries for XFree86 4.0.2?
From: Calvine Chew <calvine@sgi.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:51:29 +0800
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello all.

Anyone know where I can grab the above? I am encountering problems with
building my own on Hardhat 5.1. make world looked okay but make install died
trying to make the shared library X11lib.so.6.2~ (ld terminated with signal
6).

Thanks in advance!

Regards...

--
Calvine Chew, Technical Consultant
Technology & Industry Consulting Group (Asia South), SGI.