Re: mips/CVS vs stock 2.4.1

To: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Subject: Re: mips/CVS vs stock 2.4.1
From: Jim Freeman <jfree@sovereign.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 14:52:03 -0700
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
In a merciful moment of remedial tutelage, Ilya kindly pointed out
that using   'cvs update -d'   would more properly sync my tree, thus
invalidating the first point of my previous e-mail.

  [ Apologies - publicly showing/rectifying one's ignorance may
    hurt the pride, but perhaps may be instructive to others ]

Someone may have as simple a fix for the dead/empty dirs in mips' CVS ?

...jfree
========