Re: MIPS platform recommendations

To: "John Van Horne" <JohnVan.Horne@cosinecom.com>, <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: MIPS platform recommendations
From: "Kevin D. Kissell" <kevink@mips.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:47:13 +0100
Cc: "Paul Lambert" <Paul.Lambert@cosinecom.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Personally, I use an Algorithmics P-5064 board
with an R5260 CPU for this sort of thing.  It's an
ATX board that I've got bolted into a cheapo
generic ATX enclosure on my lab network. They
also have an RM7000 CPU module available.
I'm running the MIPS 2.2.x port on it, however,
not 2.4.  See www.algor.co.uk for info on the
board.

            Kevin K.