Re: Current CVS (010116) Boots OK

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <>
Subject: Re: Current CVS (010116) Boots OK
From: Ian Chilton <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:21:55 +0000

>  Could you please change "#undef DEBUG" into "#define DEBUG" in
> arch/mips/arc/memory.c and check if your system boots this way, either?
> I would also appreciate an output from '/proc/iomem' (once you boot into
> a shell).

The Indy is off again now and the I2 is compiling..

So, unless I get chance to try it on the I2 later this week, it will be
the weekend before I get to try this.....

Unless someone else can verify this and make the change..

Bye for Now,

                                (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |  E-Mail:     Web:  |
 |         Budget: A method for going broke methodically.          |