Re: strace package

To: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Re: strace package
From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:18:46 +0100 (MET)
Cc: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>, Joe deBlaquiere <jadb@redhat.com>, "'linux-mips@oss.sgi.com'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, linux-mips <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> Wiggy somewhen gave me write access to the strace source some time ago, so
> I assume that the stuff on sourceforge is now the official CVS.  For MIPS
> I was using some CVS snapshot which was working for me out of the box
> after I checked in some fixes.  But that's again already some time ago,
> things may have changed since then.

 Well, here is most of the information available from the site...

                 Welcome to http://strace.sourceforge.net/

      We're Sorry but this Project hasn't yet uploaded their personal
                                webpage yet.
          Please check back soon for updates or visit SourceForge

 Where is the CVS you refer to?  A working strace would help me a lot.

  Maciej