Re: strace package

To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro@ds2.pg.gda.pl>
Subject: Re: strace package
From: Ralf Baechle <ralf@oss.sgi.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:44:54 -0200
Cc: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>, Joe deBlaquiere <jadb@redhat.com>, "'linux-mips@oss.sgi.com'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>, linux-mips <linux-mips@fnet.fr>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On Tue, Jan 16, 2001 at 12:40:11PM +0100, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:

> > >  And the sources are at...?
> >
> > See strace.sourceforge.net.
>
>  I mean patches for MIPS, of course.  Strace 4.2 does not work for MIPS
> out of the box.  The proper source still appears to be
> http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/strace/, BTW.

Wiggy somewhen gave me write access to the strace source some time ago, so
I assume that the stuff on sourceforge is now the official CVS.  For MIPS
I was using some CVS snapshot which was working for me out of the box
after I checked in some fixes.  But that's again already some time ago,
things may have changed since then.