Re: O200 problem...

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: O200 problem...
From: Predrag Malicevic <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:23:17 +0100 (CET)
Cc: <>
On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Ralf Baechle wrote:

> > CPU 0 clock is 65535MHz.
> Something's fishy.  I guess ;-)

It is really strange... 65 GHz? ;)

> Thanks for sending the oops message; however without additional data
> provided I can't use it.  Can you please point please put the kernel image
> that resulted in the oops online?

Ok, I'll put it by Thursday (I can't come to the machines earlier).

P.S. I was first building kernels on an i386 system running RedHat 7.0,
but later on I switched to a faster machine running Slackware 7.0. In both
cases I used binutils-mips64-linux-2.9.5-3/egcs-mips64-linux-1.1.2-3 RPMs
from Kernels from both machines behaved the same way.