Re: Compiling MILO on big-emdian

To: Ralf Baechle <>
Subject: Re: Compiling MILO on big-emdian
From: Michael Shmulevich <>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 10:04:28 +0200

Thank you for reply.
I wonder if I can take the initialization routines from it to use in my
custom flash bootloader?
I do not mean "cut & paste" bu rather ideas. I need a loader that will copy
the kernel with a
ramdisk from flash to ram and start the kernel. I saw that there is
something similar in milo.

By the way, how do supported machines boot nowadays? Lilo?