Re: glibc 2.2 on MIPS

To: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>
Subject: Re: glibc 2.2 on MIPS
From: Nicu Popovici <octavp@isratech.ro>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:38:27 -0500
Cc: ralf@oss.sgi.com, Christoph.Martin@uni-mainz.de, linux-mips@oss.sgi.com, linux-mips@fnet.fr, debian-mips@lists.debian.org, Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello all,

My question is somehow related on the problems showed in this email. Sorry if
this
will bother you.
I am trying to setup a cross toolchain for mips and  I have to use binutils 2.10
and gcc 2.95.2 and glibc2.1.3. Currently I am trying to setup binutils 2.10 with
egcs1.0.3a and with glibc.2.0.6 . Do you have any patches for binutils 2.10 or
for
gcc2.95.2 for mips ? If you have and if you have some ideeas please tell me ..

Thank You
Nicu