Re: Linux2.4.0-test9 on MIPS!

To: POPOVICI Nicolae <nicupopovici@usa.net>
Subject: Re: Linux2.4.0-test9 on MIPS!
From: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:39:09 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I have send some patches to Ralf, which include support for the Atlas board.
I think he still needs to check a few things in, before we got full support for
Atlas.
It will be linux 2.4.0 test11, though.

/Carsten

POPOVICI Nicolae wrote:

> Hello Carsten,
>
>    I need help again so please forgive me if I am bothering once again.
>    What can you tell me about porting the Linux 2.4-test9 on MIPS( specially
> on ATLAS ) ? Please forward this question to mips-linux mailing list because I
> was in imposibility to use my usual address.
> PLease give me as much details as yopu know and as you can on porting the
> Linux 2.4.0 test9 on ATLAS.
>
> Thank you.
> Best Regards,
> Nicu

_    _ ____  ___   Carsten Langgaard   Mailto:carstenl@mips.com
|\  /|||___)(___   MIPS Denmark        Direct: +45 4486 5527
| \/ |||    ____)  Lautrupvang 4B      Switch: +45 4486 5555
  TECHNOLOGIES     2750 Ballerup       Fax...: +45 4486 5556
                   Denmark             http://www.mips.com