Re: Little endian.

To: Nicu Popovici <octavp@isratech.ro>
Subject: Re: Little endian.
From: Carsten Langgaard <carstenl@mips.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:09:37 +0100
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
I guess, what you want to do is to install a little endian system from a
nfs-server, as you probably did with the bigendian system. If this is the
case then you shouldn't issue the 'go . root=/dev/sda1' command, as you
haven't installed the root filesystem yet.
Instead you should use this command: 'go . nfsroot=<ipaddr-of-nfsserver>
....'

/Carsten