Xwindows/XFree86 in HardHat?

To: "'linux-mips'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Subject: Xwindows/XFree86 in HardHat?
From: Calvine Chew <calvine@sgi.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 14:54:19 +0800
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hi folks!

Does HardHat include some form of Xwindows? There are some xwindows
files in the distribution, but I can't fire up xwindows (some files seem to
be
missing). I did notice that HardHat included only one XF86 server
(XF68_FBDev)
but if I used that, startx reports a X11TransSocketUNIXConnect errno 146.
Do I need to install the latest XFree86 distribution (4.0.1), or is there
some
other things I can fiddle with in the config files?

TIA!!

--
Calvine Chew, Technical Consultant
Technology & Industry Consulting Group (Asia South), SGI.