Re: I'm stuck...

To: Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de>
Subject: Re: I'm stuck...
From: Klaus Naumann <spock@mgnet.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:32:42 +0100 (CET)
Cc: Calvine Chew <calvine@sgi.com>, "'linux-mips@oss.sgi.com'" <linux-mips@oss.sgi.com>
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
On 30 Nov 2000, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> >> SuSE 6.4 on it and I am not sure if I've configured the server properly. I
> Klaus>   ^^^^-- This is your first mistake ... :)))
> Why is this a mistake?  I managed to get those to work on my 6.4
> without problems - but please let's not start a distribution war.

Not at all - I'm just not a big fan of SuSE. This has several reasons.
E.g. that this distro is not a distro which fits my needs (
means: I don't need a "startinstall-clickaround-andlookcool" distro).
So this doesn't mean I think SuSE is in general bad - I'm just not
a fan of it myself.

> Klaus>   .oO(I hope Andreas doesn't read that)
> I did ;-)

Oh my - I'm in trouble =]

                CU, Klaus

--
Full Name   : Klaus Naumann     | (http://www.mgnet.de/) (Germany)
Nickname    : Spock             | Org.: Mad Guys Network