Re: Kernel Boot Hard Locks Indigo 2

To: Jesse Dyson <jesse@winston-salem.com>
Subject: Re: Kernel Boot Hard Locks Indigo 2
From: Ian Chilton <ian@ichilton.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:17:30 +0000
Cc: linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Sender: owner-linux-mips@oss.sgi.com
Hello,

> Mr. Chilton,

Ian!

> Thank you so much for your help.

No problem!

>  I believe I need an ecoff version of the
> kernel (not sure exactly what that means--forgive me)

I am not too sure either...all I know is some proms require this
doing...

I don't have any ecoff kernels handy, but hope to upload some soon..

> PROM Monitor SGI Version 5.1 Rev B IP22 Sep 16, 1993 (BE)

Not sure, Ralf will be able to tell you what's the score with that..

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |  E-Mail: ian@ichilton.co.uk     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |       Who's General Failure & why's he reading my disk?         |